Convenience, value, and top-level performance come together in the comp-ready SCX10 Pro 4WD kit. The Pro has many innovations and advantages for drivers who tackle tough lines for the win — as well as for those who simply want to crawl with the best.
- The easiest, most convenient way to build a scale crawler for competition, with numerous innovations never before offered in a single comp-ready kit.
- Adjustable comp-specific chassis optimizes performance for climbing, side hilling, and break over.
- Multi-piece steel tube axles can accommodate a servo on the axle (AMS) or chassis-mounted (CMS).
- Low and forward motor position provides superior weight distribution.
- The Pro has already won and placed at multiple events with designer Wyatt Mellon at the wheel.
In The Box
(1) SCX10 Pro Kit
(1) Product Instruction Manual
Needed to Complete
(1) 2- to 4-Channel Surface Transmitter & Receiver
(1) Rock Crawler Motor
(1) Electronic Speed Control
(1) Steering Servo
(1) Body for SCX10 Pro Chassis
(4) Wheels with 12mm Hex
(4) Tires to Fit Wheels
(1) Micro servo for optional use of shift-able underdrive
Product Width: 9.25" (235 mm)
Radio: Sold Separately
Ball Bearings: Complete Vehicle
Chassis: Aluminum Plate
Completion Level: Kit
Product Height: 7" (178 mm)
Wheel Hex Size: 12mm
Servos: Sold Separately
Power Type: Electric
Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
Approximate Assembly Time: 5-7 Hours
Body: Not Included
Brakes: Integral with ESC
Battery: Sold Separately
Ground Clearance: 2.25" (57.1mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 10.26:1, 15.33:1
Motor Size: 540/550 recommended
Product Length: 16.65" (423 mm)
Steering Type: 2WS
Product Weight: 3lbs (1.4kg) Without Components
Vehicle Type: Rock Crawler
Charger: Sold Separately
Receiver: Sold Separately
Shock Type: 2.9" - 3.8" (74-96mm) Aluminum Oil filled
Final Drive Ratio: 38.46:1, 57.50:1
Speed Control: Sold Separately
Wheelbase: 12.5" (318 mm)